The body in sturdy iron sheet, 2mm thick, is cut, bent, drilled, tapped by high-tech machinery in order to have a very high-precision product, hand-welded at the corners by and painted in matt black with powder system and then fired, making the application ultra resistant.
To allow a “soft” opening, a shock absorber piston is installed inside, without internal pressure and therefore ultra-safe for our customers.
It’s also equipped with two locks: the first is made of steel in all its components, including the scroll wheel and the stop (plastic free), which uses the click-clac pressure system, both for opening and for closing.
The second is a lock with a key lock and a steel cylinder of 19 mm in diameter and a locking lever of 23mm x 10mm, the most robust in its segment.
The key can be removed both when the box is closed and open.
The Chameleon Cover is made by expert San Marino artisans, with woods that give solidity to the structure and abs sheets that make the surfaces ultra-resistant to corrosion, scratches and cleaning work.
Inside the package you will find:
- Certificate of compliance with European regulations;
- Wall mounting instructions, with photos and QR code to follow the video lessons;
- A 20mm thick corrugated sponge carpet;
- A 6mm thick neoprene rug;
- A handy container with 10 modular compartments to contain your valuables;
- Set of 4 wall anchors; The anchoring to a brick or concrete wall with our plugs allows the Chameleon Tactica to support over 50 kg!
- 4 adhesive screw covers to hide the fixing screws of the lower panel.
Height: 6.6 cm
Width: 34 cm
Depth: 32.5 cm
Internal useful space:
Height: 5 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 27.5 cm
Guardala in azione
Istruzioni di montaggio