> Chameleon Tactica fingerprint
The body in sturdy iron sheet, 2mm thick, is cut, bent, drilled, tapped by high-tech machinery in order to have a very high-precision product, hand-welded at the corners by and painted in matt black with powder system and then fired, making the application ultra resistant. To allow a “soft” opening, a shock absorber piston is installed inside, without internal pressure and therefore ultra-safe for our customers. The box is also equipped with two locks: the first is made of steel in all its components, including the scroll wheel and the stop (plastic free), which uses the click-clac pressure system, both for opening and for closing.
The second one is a biometric lock with a fingerprint reader.
The Chameleon Cover is made by expert San Marino artisans, with woods that give solidity to the structure and abs sheets that make the surfaces ultra-resistant to corrosion, scratches and cleaning work.
Inside the package you will find:
- Certificate of compliance with European regulations;
- Locks with fingerprint reader;
- Decorative rings for the lock, in gold and mirrored silver colors;
- Emergency cable for external power supply;
- Wall mounting instructions, with photos and QR code to follow the video lessons;
- Two 20mm thick corrugated sponge mats;
- Two 6mm thick neoprene mats;
- Two comfortable containers with 10 modular compartments to contain your valuables;
- Two sets of 4 wall anchors;
- Two sets of 4 adhesive screw covers to hide the fixing screws of the lower panel.
Height: 6.6 cm
Width: 34 cm
Depth: 32.5 cm
Internal useful space:
Height: 5 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 27.5 cm